Jagenberg Paper as an employer
Why we are the somewhat different employer:
With us, you don't just have to work, you can make a difference in your job. We make sure that what you do every day makes sense and that you go home with a good feeling after work. We let your talents and abilities come to life and develop together so that you have prospects, a future and security.
That's what we and the more than 1,300 Jagenberg employees worldwide want, too. Because that is what drives us forward together.
As a holistic team, we work on great things, think and develop new things, empower customers, change the market and, a little bit, the world.
Feel free to send us an unsolicited application so that we can get to know each other better!
Exciting tasks and jobs are waiting for you
• Solution and success-oriented work in a great team
• Are you excited about the opportunities that retrofits offer in production-related areas of companies in the paper industry?
• Would you like to plan, develop and optimize systems and machines in the paper and packaging industry?
• Are you looking for a sense of achievement in tackling challenging projects together in a motivated team?
• Would you like to work independently and in direct contact with our customers and constantly develop yourself and others?
If these points appeal to you positively, then why not actively shape the future of Jagenberg Paper!
You will complement our team if you:
• Have completed training as a technician or have a degree in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, paper technology or electrical and automation engineering
• Have several years of professional experience in the paper industry
• Are communicative, a team player, independent and flexible and would like to remain so