At Jagenberg Paper, we live sustainability through our in-house retrofit program.
In addition, we produce energy-efficient new machines. As a company, we pursue an environmental policy that reconciles environmental protection and economic efficiency for us and our customers.
Among other things, this means:
• We comply with international environmental regulations and are committed to measures that go beyond the legal requirements.
• Raw material use, emissions and waste quantities are determined, evaluated and, if possible, optimized. We sensitize our employees and promote personal commitment to environmental protection.
• Valuable raw materials are disposed of properly for reuse in the economic cycle.
• We use environmentally friendly operating materials in the company and in our products.
• We are increasingly saving energy through the ongoing and energy-optimizing maintenance of our buildings and workplaces. We select our company vehicles according to the latest energy and exhaust emission standards.
• Through focused supplier selection and bundled orders, we achieve freight-optimized procurement with an improved CO2 balance in our supply chain.
• We use products and machine components with low energy consumption, including energy-optimized drive processes and integrated technologies for energy monitoring and energy recovery.