Jagenberg Paper GmbH has received an order from PAPIRNICA VEVCE PROIZVODNJA d.o.o. to modernize the control and drive system of the Goebel Optislit winder, which has now been successfully realized in two partial rebuild steps.
The availability of spare parts and thus the production reliability of the machine was at risk for the hardware components installed until now (such as electronic cards, machine control, current controllers, motors, and valves) it became necessary to modernize the machine.
In addition to the above-mentioned availability of spare parts, this also brings further advantages:
- No more black box in the machine control system, as the implemented functions are freely accessible for maintenance and optimization work.
- The new visualization makes machine operation more reliable and user-friendly.
- Automation of knife positioning improves operation and reduces setup times.
- By integrating the drive control into the machine control, this process becomes more transparent and comprehensible for the maintenance personnel.
- In the future, technical and winding technology support can be ensured by Jagenberg Paper, so that potential problems can be solved quickly and effectively together.
The rebuild was realized in two partial steps and successfully completed in January 2022. The agreed warranty values were achieved and the rebuild was carried out to Papirnica Vevce's complete satisfaction.
B&B produces sustainable, technical specialty papers for the beverage, food and consumer goods industries at its sites in Niklasdorf (Austria) and Vevče (Slovenia). Globally, B&B is considered a leading manufacturer of label papers and delivers paper for around 100 billion labels annually to its globally active customers.
Phone: +49 (0) 2151 / 6560 221
Jagenberg Paper GmbH
47803 Krefeld - Germany