Cutting and winding the parent rolls produced in the paper machine into narrower rolls suitable for further processing is still one of the most demanding tasks in the paper production chain.
A modern winder has almost the same control workload as a complete small paper machine.
The experts at Jagenberg Paper GmbH have excellent knowledge of the control system, machine construction and technology of the winder. Our experts have been involved in almost every winder on the market in a wide variety of fields.
- Adaptation of the winder to new formats
- Increase of production capacity
- Disassembly and assembly and overhaul of existing slitter rewinders
- Drive modernization with the latest energy-efficient technology. Regeneration of brake generators
- Energy efficient hydraulic systems with latest safety standards
- Safety audits with corresponding evaluation for the employers' liability insurance association
- Special requests
- CE certification